- The Gatwick Diamond has a large Business and Financial Services sector with a huge variety of roles within it, some customer facing and some in a back office environment. You’d expect to need organisational skills, business sense and skill with numbers to do these jobs, but you also need people skills too.
- business [ˈbɪznəs] noun
- A person’s regular occupation, profession, or trade.
- An activity that someone is engaged in.
- finance [ˈfʌɪnans]
- (noun) The management of large amounts of money, especially by governments or large companies.
- (verb) Provide funding for (a person or enterprise).
- banking [ˈbaŋkɪŋ] noun
- The business conducted or services offered by a bank.
- The occupation of a banker: “to pursue a banking career”.
- insurance [ɪnˈʃʊər(ə)ns] noun
- A practice by which a company provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment.
- The business of providing such an arrangement.
Here are some examples of entry level jobs in this sector:
- Banking Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Clerk
- Financial Services Customer Adviser
- Insurance Claims Handler
If you’re continuing into further or higher education, please click here to see many other options available to you.
Remember. . . you can always get a job in Sales, Marketing, IT, Human Resources and Finance in any sector.