- There are plenty of retail opportunities within the Gatwick Diamond, whether through high street fashion shops, small independent outlets, supermarkets or car showroom dealerships. If you are struggling to get initial experience, why not try volunteering for a local charity shop.
- retail [ˈriːteɪl]
- (noun) The sale of goods to the public for use or consumption rather than for resale.
- (adverb) Being sold in such a way: “it is not available retail”.
- (verb) Sell (goods) to the public in such a way: “the difficulties in retailing new products”.
See details of how to apply for jobs and Sainsbury’s and their Trainee Manager programme
Here are some examples of entry level jobs in this sector:
- Sales Assistant
- Counter Service Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant
- Checkout Operator
- Visual Mechandiser
If you’re continuing into further or higher education, please click here to see many other options available to you.
Remember. . . you can always get a job in Sales, Marketing, IT, Human Resources and Finance in any sector.